[ANN] mentors.debian.net upgraded to buster

Dear people,

The machine hosting mentors.debian.net has been upgraded to buster.

In the previous year we improved significantly the test coverage of the
codebase, so we don't expect many fallouts, but please report any issue
you may encounter in our issue tracker at
http://salsa.debian.org/mentors.debian.net-team/debexpo .

Also, we would like to remind you of the pending deprecation of the old
upload directory, as announced previously on this list:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2018/02/msg00261.html ; since we
still see several uploads happening at the old location, we are going to
keep the current status quo for some more time, but please consider
updating your configuration.

Thank you for flying mentors.d.n!

- the mentors team

--