new maintainer for package 'urlscan'

Package 'urlscan'[1] in debian is ten point releases and over three
years behind the developer's latest release[2], the listed debian
maintainer hasn't responded to my e-mails, and the developer doesn't
seem sure if the debian maintainer is still active[3]. The package is
not on the current orphaned list[4]. All that being the case, I thought
to offer to become the maintainer, thus this email to ask what the
specific process would be in this case, and who would be available to
mentor me. I probably have some history with debian that might be on
record from years ago; I vaguely recall either e-signing or certifying a
few documents, but in practice my past attempts to contribute to debian
have been via bug reports and suggestions.

[1] https://github.com/firecat53/urlscan
[2] https://github.com/firecat53/urlscan/releases
[3] https://github.com/firecat53/urlscan/issues/86#issuecomment-479557966
[4] https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/orphaned

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0