Re: Looking for help: A weird FTBFS triggered by d/control pkg description?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:19:20AM +0800, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 11:16:59PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 12:25:36AM +0800, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> > > However, after applying the following change, the package would
> > > immediately FTBFS:
> > I cannot reproduce this, so it's most likely not because of this change.
>
> > Neither can I, thus it must be something on Boyuan's system -- or there's
> > some additional change not included in either the WIP .dsc.
>
> Thanks for your tests -- I suspect that it is caused by some race condition
> that takes place during tests.
>
> I have prepared another upload forcing non-parallel build to circumvent this
> problem for now.

Still builds ok for me.

Is it meant for upload?  This is not a RFS bug, but because of a trip
through NEW you can't upload it yourself yet.

I see you dropped version 1.0.2-3, at least from the changelog, and thus
it's likely you miss changes from it as well.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ There's an easy way to tell toy operating systems from real ones.
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ Just look at how their shipped fonts display U+1F52B, this makes