Re: Salsa Group Request for Nextcloud

> On Jun 23, 2018, at 8:31 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Lev Lazinskiy wrote:
>
>> I am happy to reach out to upstream for clarification, but I am basing my current information on this comment [1] from the RFP[2].
>>
>> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=835086#35
>> [2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=835086
>
> I see, I hadn't read that thread. It might be worth posting in the
> upstream forums anyway, both to alert upstream and to get potential
> collaborators for your project.

Thank you for the pointer. Yes I think this is a good idea. I'll get started on that route.

In the meantime, could you (or someone) add a nextcloud-client repo under the Debian organization in Salsa and make me (levlaz-guest) the admin/owner? I think packaging up the client is not as controversial and I was going to get started there anyway.

The desktop client can be used independently of the where the server is installed and I think it would provide a lot of value to nextcloud users on Debian.

Best,
Lev