Re: Bowtie segfaults in pbuilder chroot at build time (Was: Issue with new version of Bowtie)

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 07:00:27PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > That looks pretty similar and no visible missing.
>
> You have cowdancer - but you are right. Hm. Just because it works for me
> without pbuilder - I know the build process takes a while but would you
> mind much to confirm the crash when executed in your regular environment?

If I use debuild on a machine running *testing* bowtie builds fine and
doese not segfault.

So either the difference is in testing <-> unstable or build on local
machine <-> pbuilder chroot.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--