Re: debuild finds no secret key after dist-upgrade

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 07:54:30PM +0200, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> I forgot to use ls option -a when looking.
> There is a .gpg-v21-migrated. With an astounding ctime/mtime date:
>
>   -rw-r--r--  1 thomas thomas      0 Aug 21  2015 .gpg-v21-migrated
>
> So this seems already to have happened 2 years ago, when i set up that
> system and gave it the key from my workstation.
So I suppose the gpg2 migration ran before you added the key to gpg1?

> Now i have no idea at all why my secret key is suddenly gone.
WHy are you saying they are gone if secring.gpg still exists? gpg2 just
doesn't use it and you already know that. I guess you'll need to do the
migration again (try deleting .gpg-v21-migrated?).

--
WBR, wRAR