Re: "License": public-domain

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> if this question is common enough, perhaps it worth creating a simple
> wiki page to put all this information in there?

If someone could fill out
https://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses#Public_Domain that's probably the
best bet. Feel free to steal anything from my response.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Miracles had become relative common-places since the advent of
entheogens; it now took very unusual circumstances to attract public
attention to sightings of supernatural entities. The latest miracle
had raised the ante on the supernatural: the Virgin Mary had
manifested herself to two children, a dog, and a Public Telepresence
Point.
 -- Bruce Sterling, _Holy Fire_ p228