Re: RFC: Packaging a toolchain for CloudABI, a new architecture/runtime

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Alex Willmer wrote:

> 1. Are there specific rules/procedures regarding adding an entry to
> the ostable & tripletable files used by dpkg-architecture? Or is it
> just another patch submission?

Probably just a patch submission, but check the dpkg team wiki pages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg

> 2. Should I engage any teams in particular?

You'll probably need to talk to cross/bootstrap/toolchain
teams/mailing lists at some point.

> 3. Are there any comments/questions you'd like to add?

Please create a wiki page for the port if you haven't already.

Links:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBootstrap
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPorts
https://wiki.debian.org/HelmutGrohne/rebootstrap