mentor wanted

Hello, in the Debian Developer's Reference it says those who are new
to the project and need some help should post here:

"Those who prefer one-on-one help (e.g., via private email) should
also post to that list and an experienced developer will volunteer to
help."

Unfortunately, I've been made project leader on
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianFluxbox and I'm totally new to Debian
development...so I've been making a lot of public mistakes. It would
be great if someone with experience could provide a little guidance
via email.

Thanks!