Bug#809768: RFS: kbibtex/0.6+git7fdc0cd97c093f-1
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kbibtex"
Package name : kbibtex
Version : 0.6+git7fdc0cd97c093f-1
Section : kde
It builds those binary packages:
kbibtex - BibTeX editor for KDE
kbibtex-data - BibTeX editor for KDE -- common data
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kbibtex/kbibtex_0.6+git7fdc0cd97c093f-1.dsc
More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.
Changes since the last upload:
* New upstream release from git (Closes: #742974).
* Use Qt5 (Closes: #784475).
* Bug fix: "fails to get any entry from a valid .bib file (works with
0.2.3.90-1)", thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org (Closes: #689310).
* Upload to experimental due to using internal embedded
qoauth and libqxt (part) not yet compiled for qt5.
* Move arch all data to kbibtex-data.
* Bump policy and upgrade debian package.