Copyright of composite Makefile.in files

Dear mentors,

Makefile.in files distributed in an upstream tarball often have several
copyright notices: the FSF copyleft at the top added by Automake and
later those carried over from other macro packages included into
Makefile.am (for example: include doxygen.am).  The result is like this:

# Makefile.in generated by automake 1.15 from Makefile.am.
# @configure_input@

# Copyright (C) 1994-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

# This Makefile.in is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
# with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
# even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
# PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

@SET_MAKE@

# Copyright (C) 2004 Oren Ben-Kiki
# This file is distributed under the same terms as the Automake macro files.
[...]

In debian/copyright I have the following paragraphs:

Files: */Makefile.in
Copyright: 1994-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License: FSF-unlimited

Files: doxygen.am
Copyright: 2004 Oren Ben-Kiki
License: FSF-unlimited

Shall I note that ./Makefile.in includes ./doxygen.am and thus carries
both copyright notices?
--
Thanks,
Feri.