Re: Multi-Arch and debian/control

(bad hot key for sending mails)

yes, the packages were orphaned, you now maintain them under a team.

So the O and ITA should be closed as long as you are interested in the packages.

When a person Orphan a package, he loses the right to complain when somebody steps
up and maintains it :)

(at least people had months to speak up, and nobody complained)

(and BTW if you loose interested in them, please just open an Orphan package by yourself)

cheers!

G.