Re: Multi-Arch and debian/control

Hi,

Niels Thykier wrote:
> What version of Lintian are you using?

On the kfreebsd-i386 it is Lintian v2.5.10.4.
On amd64 Sid, where i did not get the error, it is v2.5.36.1.

I am aware that the lintian on kfreebsd is outdated.
But is this true for
  https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Implementation
too ?

> the multiarch-support Pre-Depends is no longer required.

So no headers

  Pre-Depends: ${misc:Pre-Depends}
  Multi-Arch: same

in debian/control ?

Sorry for stupidly asking back, but the documentation situation
is confusing, especially since the tag i got is not in the list
  https://lintian.debian.org/tags-all.html
and the description of the similar tag
  https://lintian.debian.org/tags/pre-depends-directly-on-multiarch-support.html
says
  "multiarch-support is inserted into Pre-Depends via ${misc:Pre-Depends}
   by dh_makeshlibs. In order to be able to remove the multiarch-supporti
   package from glibc without updating every package,
   Pre-Depends: ${misc:Pre-Depends} should be used instead."
(I cannot spot a difference between the one and the other.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas