Re: RFS: eviacam

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 05:36:47AM AEST, Cesar Mauri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've managed to upload eviacam again to mentors site and appears to be
> lintian clean.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/eviacam

Hey folks. We in the Ubuntu desktop team have been contacted by Cesar once
again about getting this into Ubuntu and Debian. It seems that this was
left by the wayside back in 2011. Such things often happen, but perhaps
we can take another look, ahd hoefully get a DD to sponsor this.

Seems this URL doesn't take me to a page where I can download the package
and have a look. Cesar, do you have a recent revision of this package
anywhere? I am not a DD, but I am happy to take a look and comment on how
ready it is for upload to Debian.

Luke