Re: lintian errors: source-is-missing though is present

On Monday 14 September 2015 15:21:56 Sabniveesu Shashank wrote:
> Running lintian on '.dsc' says:
>
> E: variety source: source-is-missing data/panoramio/underscore-min.js
>
> However, I do see that the path shown is right and it is present in
> the source tarball.
> Am I reading it wrong?

This file is a minified version of underscore.js. A minified file is not
considered a source file (for good reasons).

You should:
* remove data/panoramio/underscore-min.js from your source package
* have your package depend on libjs-underscore or node-underscore
* tweak your package to use underscore-min.js provided the dependency set up
above

HTH

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/