Re: lintian errors: source-is-missing though is present

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 12:26:27AM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 03:21:56PM -0400, Sabniveesu Shashank wrote:
> > Running lintian on '.dsc' says:
> >
> > E: variety source: source-is-missing data/panoramio/underscore-min.js
> >
> > However, I do see that the path shown is right and it is present in
> > the source tarball.
> > Am I reading it wrong?
> Lintian tags have descriptions which you can read with lintian-info.
> source-is-missing means the source for the following file is missing.
> Sources for minified JS files are unminified JS files. Please read the tag
> description for further instructions.

Though source-is-missing is a piace of giant, he's trying to detect
something that is really difficult to detect.

Please file a bug if that's really a false positive, being aware of the
current known ones:

regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  http://mapreri.org                              : :'  :