Re: Seeking help with submission of package

Hello ChangZhuo,

Thank you for the quick reply! I will make those corrections, and send the request out to the Python Apps Packaging Team in search of a sponsor.

- Dave

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 01:17:56PM +0900, Dave Maiorino wrote:
> Hello Debian Mentors,
>
> A couple of months ago, I received help from a couple of members for
> getting my package ready for distribution:
>
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/tz-converter
>
> Just checking in, I was wondering if there was any chance that I could
> get a sponsor to help submit this package? If there is anything else I
> can do to help with this process, please let me know.

*   Since this is a python package, you can seek for help from Python
    Apps Packaging Team [0].

*   The license name GNU in copyright shall be GPL-2+. Also, please fix
    dep5-copyright-license-name-not-unique in lintian. You only need one
    license block for GPL-2+.

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam