Re: Help on game packaging for non-free repository

Thank you very much, I will be doing as directed me.

Em 02-09-2015 08:11 AM, Gianfranco Costamagna escreveu:

Hi Carlos:

http://archive.ubuntugames.org/dists/ubuntugames>

lets look at them:
fizzball
osmose
rune
runescape
sorrwakfu

they need an ITP and to be uploaded on mentors with an RFS bug
https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
mentors.debian.net

for snes9x seems that somebody is already working on it (Sergio, in cc)

https://mentors.debian.net/package/snes9x

so you might want help him adding your fixes (if any) and fixing the lintian stuff.

BTW please consider maintaining them under the Debian Games Team
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

cheers,

Gianfranco

--
- Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a Coringao]
https://wiki.debian.org/coringao