Re: Help on game packaging for non-free repository

Hello Kretcheu when time we do not see.

It was the own Eriberto who appointed me to join this list.

I'm wanting too much of a mentor helps to tell me what I need to put in
the non-free repository.

--
- Carlos Donizete Froes [a.k.a Coringao]
https://wiki.debian.org/coringao