Re: +dfsg extension with Files-Excluded: in d/copyright

Hi,

Quoting Sebastiaan Couwenberg (2015-09-01 12:13:07)
> Add the repacksuffix option, e.g.:
>
> version=3
> opts=\
> dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg//,\
> uversionmangle=s/$/+dfsg/,\
> repacksuffix=+dfsg \
> http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/FTP/software/lheasoft/fv/ \
> fv(.+\..+)_src\.tar\.gz

is the uversionmangle option still needed with repacksuffix?

I maintain several packages (fuzzylite, ldraw-parts, libfixbuf, pdf2htmlex and
vcmi) which all repack the upstream tarball with Files-Excluded but which are
all happy with just repacksuffix and dversionmangle.

In fact, when I try to uversionmangle a suffix like +dfsg, +ds or +debian, I
get this lintian problem:

https://lintian.debian.org/tags/debian-watch-file-should-dversionmangle-not-uversionmangle.html

cheers, josch