Re: Looking for a mentor for the OpenSIPS project

Hi, Gianfranco!

It is not removed - it is still in the sources, but not in the .orig.tar.gz archive, since I read the upstream tarball should not have packaging specs inside it.
Should I remove the copyright exception?

Thanks,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com