Re: Looking for a mentor for a couple of projects

sphde:

d/changelog: please set to "unstable" the target series

d/control: what about having the doxygen documentation in a -doc package
arch=all with doxygen moved to build-depends-indep?

look e.g.
https://sources.debian.net/src/websocketpp/0.6.0-1/debian/control/
and the rules file
(note, you might need to run dh_auto_configure again in the dh_auto_build-indep:
target)

d/*.install
usr/share/man/man1/sasutil.1

this should belong to dh_installmanpages

d/control:
the package seems multiarch? well, set multiarch in the control file then :)

d/*dev.install

are you sure you want to ship a static library?

d/p/*LDFLAGS:

the patch seems to have some autogenerated output inside.

all the patches have the "changelog" quote, please remove it.

some lintian stuff

– Package uploaded for the unreleased distribution
– Package has lintian errors
sphde source

P debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature

libsphde0

E binary-from-other-architecture
usr/bin/sasutil
usr/lib/powerpc64le-linux-gnu/libsphde.so.0.0.1
I hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
usr/share/man/man1/sasutil.1.gz:9
usr/share/man/man1/sasutil.1.gz:79
X shlib-calls-exit
usr/lib/powerpc64le-linux-gnu/libsphde.so.0.0.1

please fix :)

let me know when you have done with the above, and I'll look to do a build ;)

cheers,

Gianfranco