Useless call to ldconfig and shared libraries issue

Dear Mentors,

I'm still working on the packaging of fw4spl (a medical software) for
the Debian-Med project [1], and I'm faced to an issue for a few days.
I've this lintian warnings ;

 W: fw4spl: postinst-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig
 W: fw4spl: postrm-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig

and I don't understand why. Here are the two concerned scripts :

https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debian-med/fw4spl.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/postinst;hb=HEAD

https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debian-med/fw4spl.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/postinst;hb=HEAD

It works like it but I get the two lintian warnings. I did these
operations because the shared libraries weren't found by ldconfig. The
libs are installed in /usr/lib/fw4spl. Maybe is it why ldconfig
doesn't register them ?

Should I ignore this warnings and add an override ?

Hoping someone will have any idea about this issue...

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Corentin Desfarges

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debian-med/fw4spl.git;a=summary