Seeking help with submission of package

Hello Debian Mentors,

I apologize for the wide email, but I was looking for help with getting my package submitted into the Debian repo.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/tz-converter

Last year, I have received great help with correcting this package and making it ready for building. I am wondering if there is anything else I can do to help get this application submitted. The code is quite simple, using Python3 and PySide to provide a GUI for time zone conversation.

If there is anything else I can help provide, please let me know. Thank you!

- David Maiorino