Re: debian-watch-file-missing-version

On 12/30/2014 05:45 AM, Riley Baird wrote:
>>> I'm not a DD, so I can't sponsor your package, but if you want,
>>> I'll take a look at it over the next couple of days.
>>
>> That would be great! I have just uploaded an updated version that
>> is lintian clean although the watchfile still appears to be
>> broken.
>>
>> Thank you for your quick response!
>
> As promised, here is my review:
>
> * Remove d/README.source, since you don't have anything to say there
> * Remove the unnecessary commented out lines in d/rules
Done.
> * d/copyright does not list all copyright holders/years. Look in each
> source file, and try to note the copyright data for each file.
I assume you are referring here to the Software Industry Promotion
Agency which I have now added to d/copyright
> * d/watch still appears to be broken - it seems to be having
> difficulties differentiating between the different ways of versioning
> - v1.xx, and swapspace-1.xx.
It turns out that the v1.xx files are github's source tarballs so I have
changed the regex to only match my released tarballs (i.e. swapspace-1.xx)

Thanks for the review!

--
Jacob Adams
GPG Key: AF6B 1C26 E2D0 A988 432B  94F4 24C0 2B85 B59F E5A9