Re: debian-watch-file-missing-version

On 12/28/2014 09:35 PM, Riley Baird wrote:
> The version field refers to the watch file format, not the package
> version.
>
> You should have "version=3".

Oh that's what that means! Thank you for the clarification!

> I'm not a DD, so I can't sponsor your
> package, but if you want, I'll take a look at it over the next couple
> of days.

That would be great! I have just uploaded an updated version that is
lintian clean although the watchfile still appears to be broken.

Thank you for your quick response!

--
Jacob Adams
GPG Key: AF6B 1C26 E2D0 A988 432B  94F4 24C0 2B85 B59F E5A9