debian-watch-file-missing-version

I have been working to fix all the lintian warnings for my package
swapspace ( http://mentors.debian.net/package/swapspace )

The only outstanding warning is debian-watch-file-missing-version which
I cannot figure out how to fix. My watchfile has a version= line.
However mentors.d.n reports that the watchfile is broken so this could
simply be a result of that.

Could someone please help me understand what I did wrong with my watchfile?

(And while you are at it a complete review of my package would be
appreciated :)

Thanks for your help!

Jacob Adams
GPG Key: AF6B 1C26 E2D0 A988 432B  94F4 24C0 2B85 B59F E5A9