Re: Please sponsor dbab, the dnsmasq-based ad-blocker

> I'd like to bring your attention again to dbab, the innovative
> dnsmasq-based ad-blocker that will benefit most people. I'll keep
> reposting this request regularly in hoping someone will pay attention
> to it. Here is my sales-pitch again:

I'm not a DD, so I can't sponsor your package, but here are some things
that I've noticed:

* You don't have a d/watch file, despite the fact that you use Github's
'release' feature. https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch

* d/changelog should only document Debian-related changes. Since your
package has not yet been included in Debian, you only need one entry for
the release that you are actually packaging.

* In d/control, you say that debhelper version 9 or greater is required,
but d/compat contains "8". I've successfully compiled after changing
d/compat to "9", so unless you had a special reason to use 8, I think
that you should change it.

* d/docs is empty. You should include dbab.html.

Good luck getting your package into Debian!

Riley