Fwd: Please sponsor dbab, the dnsmasq-based ad-blocker

Dear mentors,

I'd like to bring your attention again to dbab, the innovative
dnsmasq-based ad-blocker that will benefit most people. I'll keep
reposting this request regularly in hoping someone will pay attention
to it. Here is my sales-pitch again:

Ever want to remove Ads and speed up your (iphone/ipad) mobile device
browsing without installing any apps to them?

Sounds too good to be true? Yes, but unless you install the `dbab`
server. It will make the magic happen. Please sponsor my "wonderful"
dnsmasq-based ad-blocking package, so that more people can benefit
from it. More details at

http://sfxpt.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/use-new-dbab-to-set-proxy-
automatically/#advantages;

Once again, I am looking for a sponsor for my newly upgraded package
"dbab"

 * Package name    : dbab
   Version         : 1.1.1-1
   Upstream Author :  Tong Sun <suntong001@users.sourceforge.net>
 * URL             : https://github.com/suntong001/dbab
 * License         : BSD
   Section         : net

  It builds those binary packages:

    dbab  - dnsmasq-based ad-blocking using pixelserv

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/dbab

  Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dbab/
dbab_1.1.1-1.dsc

  More information about dbab can be obtained from
http://sfxpt.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/use-new-dbab-to-set-proxy-
automatically/#advantages;.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,