Re: Big data is needed for unit test

Then it's license is the default "all rights reserved", you can't redistribute
it, you can't change it, you can't do anything, and you can't use it without
explicit permission from it's copyright holder.
Of course you can't upload it to the debian archive (see DFSG).

Please check better, given that it is the test case of a free software maybe
also the data are free.

In fact I'm not sure that the file hasn't license. I meant that I've not found
any indication about the license of this file. But, I work for the company which
develops the software, so I've asked the question to the responsible, and now
I'm waiting for their answer.

Thank you !

Best regards,

Corentin Desfarges