Re: ghdl package has been removed from Mentors

Le 21/07/2014 10:37, Guido van Steen a écrit :
> } IMHO, the right place for discussing a particular package is it's ITP
> } bug (when the package is prospective) or the RFS bug.
>
> AFAIAA there is no ITP or RFS for the package debexpo (the software at
> issue, which is running at mentors.debian.net).
>
> Guido

Hi,

this is not what I mean: I don't like the "comments" feature of debexpo,
my opinion is that comments on a to-be-sponsored package should be sent
to the corresponding RFS bug.

Debexpo has its own bug tracker:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=413115&group_id=100127&func=browse

I guess it is supposed to be used for feature requests concerning debexpo.

Kind regards, Thibaut.

--
* Dr Thibaut Paumard       | LESIA/CNRS - Table équatoriale (bât. 5)   *
* Tel: +33 1 45 07 78 60   | Observatoire de Paris - Section de Meudon *