Re: postgres extensions and postgres multi-version support

Re: Florian Rothmaier 2014-01-29 <[🔎] 52E94292.7000305@ari.uni-heidelberg.de>
> If I look at other extension packages, e.g.
> http://packages.debian.org/de/jessie/amd64/postgresql-9.3-ip4r/filelist
> I can see that "README.<package>.gz" always goes to
> "/usr/share/doc/postgresql-<version>-<package>/".
>
> Your hint, the workaround
>
> override_dh_installdocs:
> 	dh_installdocs --all README.q3c
>
> would do the job, but then I would have to patch Upstream's makefile
> again to avoid the installation of README.q3c to two different places,
> right?

It's probably easier to include "rm debian/*/usr/share...*/README.q3c"
in override_dh_installdocs. (Not entirely nice either, but works.)

> P.S.: I haven't yet pushed my recent changes to the remote git repo on
> alioth.

Don't worry, I haven't been looking ;)

Christoph
--