Re: [Help] Problems building cimg-dev Debian package

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 09:05:16AM +0100, Daniel Leidert wrote:

> libtiff5-dev instead of libtiffxx5 is necessary if any. The control file misses this
> b-dependency. _Maybe_ you further need to link against -ltiffxx instead of -ltiff,
> but this you'll probably find out after fixing build-deps.

It is actually -ltiffxx *and* -ltiff - but the problem was solved due to
this and another private hint of Mathieu Malaterre.

> JFTR: It might also be necessary to add this depdenecy to cimg-dev.

I added this as Suggests since upstream has suggested to only do very
strict depends and leave it to the users decision what libraries he is
really using.  It is definitely a Build-Depends since I'm building all
examples (as test case if you want to say so) but you do not need
libtiff if you do not work with tiff files.

Thanks for any help

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de