Re: Checking build errors <- endianess problem

Hi Lennart,

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 05:32:44PM +0100, L.C. Karssen wrote:
> Endianness! I should have thought of that. I think the underlying
> library was never developed with endianness in mind. Maybe I can
> convince upstream to fix this. Not sure how useful that would be as I
> don't expect many users running the kind of analysis ProbABEL is
> designed for on a different architecture...

Perhaps you might underestimate the role of multi core arm servers.[1]
I guess in the not to distant future we should expect gene sequencing
also on arm(64) hardware.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] Some random search (without any intend to be complete) brought up
    for instance https://www.toradex.com/

--
http://fam-tille.de