Re: RFS: geary/0.4.3-1.1 [NMU]

El Sat, 25 de Jan 2014 a las 9:42 PM, Vincent Cheng <vcheng@debian.org> escribió:
Control: tag -1 moreinfo Hi Cameron, On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Cameron Norman <camerontnorman@gmail.com> wrote:
Package: sponsorship-requests Severity: normal Dear mentors, I am looking for a sponsor for my package "geary" * Package name : geary Version : 0.4.3-1.1 Upstream Author : Yorba * URL : http://yorba.org/projects/geary * License : LGPL 2.1+ Section : mail It builds those binary packages: geary - lightweight email client designed for the GNOME desktop To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL: http://mentors.debian.net/package/geary Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command: dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/geary/geary_0.4.3-1.1.dsc More information about geary can be obtained from: http://yorba.org/projects/geary. Changes since the last upload: * Updated Debian watch file to GNOME infrastructure. * New Upstream release
Have you tried contacting the maintainer prior to sending out this RFS? If they haven't responded in a timely manner, please ping the MIA team and go through the MIA process; if they did reply and simply don't have time to update their package, please get them to say so on a public list / bug report and include a link to it in your RFS bug. Otherwise, this would be considered a hostile NMU.

Sorry, new to this. I actually bcc'd the maintainer this message. In the future, should I just mail the maintainer with a link to the mentors page? Do I then need to mark it not an NMU, and change the versioning to reflect that?

Thanks,
--
Cameron Norman