Re: how do I upload a package where the last changelog entry is by a co-maintainer?

On 20-01-14 13:20, Kumar Appaiah wrote:

> Try using dch -r. That should update the timestamp, and put your name
> there.

OK; I've hit another snag. As the packages were
already uploaded, my fixed upload shows up under the same package
as a separate version. The first 'uploader' is still the
owner of the packages, though.

So now I've asked him to delete all the packages.
I'll upload them anew with a fixed changelog signature.

Thanks,

Dennis

--
D.H. van Dok :: System administrator :: www.nikhef.nl/grid ::