how do I upload a package where the last changelog entry is by a co-maintainer?

Hi,

my colleague has updated some of the packages for which I am the
maintainer, and he is an uploader. The last changelog entry is by him.

When I tried to upload to mentors, the package was refused and my
colleague got e-mail from mentors stating that the (his) e-mail address
was not found. Indeed he does not have a mentors account.

I re-signed the changes file with my key and re-uploaded, but the result
was the same. Does mentors only consider the name in the last changelog
entry to see whose package it is? If he signs up for an account, will
the package show up in my list of packages or his?

Thanks,

Dennis van Dok
--
D.H. van Dok :: System administrator :: www.nikhef.nl/grid ::