Uploading new version of package to mentors.debian.net

Hi,

I have uploaded successfully a package to mentors.debian.net. Afterwards I found a sponsor, but he has some suggestions to my package. I implemented all of them and then I tried to upload new version of my package to mentors.debian.net. And here my troubles began.

I haven't found documentation about procedure how to upload new version of package to mentors.debian.net. So I tried to upload it the same way as I uploaded original version. Nothing happened. Then I tried to remove old version from mentors.debian.net and upload new version by dput. Here dput failed with error message saying that given package was already uploaded, but there was no package uploaded on mentors.debian.net in section my packages. As I found later, the package is stucked in upload queue, since my package is found in:

ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/

for serveral hours.

Is there a policy of the upload queue that I have violated? How can be new version of the package uploaded to mentors.debian.net?

With Regards,

Matus Valo