Re: Wish to package astronomy software

Hi Thibaut,

> I should be able to review your package once you think its ready, and
> sponsor it when I think its ready. Be patient, it will take some time
> for you to learn how Debian packaging works and for people (like me) to
> review it.

Thank you very much for your offer to review and sponsor my package!

I have been receiving feedback from Dr. Ole Streicher on building
packages, and it has improved a lot since he started giving me advice.

If you don't mind, can I email you directly so I can also show you
what I have so far?

Regards,
Bamm