pkg-has-shlibs-control-file-but-no-actual-shared-libs triggered by a private shared library

Hi,

> "pkg-has-shlibs-control-file-but-no-actual-shared-libs is sometimes
triggered for packages with a private shared library due to a bug in
Debhelper"

That seems to have bitten me.

 E: zh-autoconvert: pkg-has-shlibs-control-file-but-no-actual-shared-libs
 W: zh-autoconvert: postinst-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig
 W: zh-autoconvert: postrm-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig

I've put my debian folder for zh-autoconvert at
https://github.com/suntong001/zh-autoconvert-build

Please verify and/or build zh-autoconvert 0.3.16-3 using my debian folder.
https://github.com/suntong001/zh-autoconvert-build/archive/master.zip

I've checked
http://bugs.debian.org/204975 and http://bugs.debian.org/633853 for
details, but still don't how to check if the SONAME of the library is
set, nor the fix.

Please help.

Thanks