Re: Problem with unusual upstream source directory

@Gabriele thank you. When I add -i to debuild will Debian build servers do the same ?

@Paul good idea but I'll contact upstream, however they are not so responsive.

On 4 January 2014 06:52, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM, Dariusz Dwornikowski wrote:

> So I have got a problem, upstream has localization files in po/ directory.
> When make is called, it traverses to po/ and also calls make, then .po files
> change (they are updated with the current date) like in the example below.
> Unfortunately, debuild when using quilt 3.0 format crashes with message that
> upstream has changed. Is there a way to somehow ignore these files in
> debuild. I cannot do dpkg-source --commit because these file would be
> updated anyway in every build.

I think you can avoid this by asking upstream to run make -C po
update-po before every release.

--
bye,
pabs