Re: Package review for autolatex

Hello,

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:37:28 +0200
Stéphane GALLAND <galland@arakhne.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the remark. I just changed the documentations of AutoLaTeX
> according to the remark of Andrew.

> I'm really interesting if the way how I packaged AutoLaTeX is the
> best one according to the Debian way-of-life. The current packaging is working fine for
> several users using Ubuntu. I have no feedback from pure-Debian ones.

Well, I think you've overcomplicated things. Please try to move to 3.0
(quilt) format for your package. Also, using the short form of
debhelper (dh) may simplify your debian/rules file.

I think you also may try to get in touch with Debian TeX team (cc'ed)
to discuss the best techniques of packaging TeX stuff.

Good luck!

--
WBR, Andrew