Package review for autolatex

Hi guys,

I written a set of packages for the AutoLaTeX building tool (http://www.arakhne.org/autolatex/).
The packages are written and tested on Ubuntu.
They are available from http://download.tuxfamily.org/arakhne/pool/universe/a/autolatex/

I'm writing on this mailing list to obtain several constructive feedbacks about the way how I packaged this tool and how to improve. What are the rules I broken to be fully Debian? ...

In this way, I may finalize the packages, be no more dependent on Ubuntu packages, and provide them to the Debian community.

An finally, if someone may sponsor me for this package, he/she is welcome :-)

All the best.
Stéphane.
--
http://www.arakhne.org/