Re: Re: FWD: RFS: doublecmd/0.5.6-1 [ITP] -- twin-panel (commander-style) file manager

I am glad to see this software packaged! I have created already this
one, but still not managed that to be uploaded, though using it locally.

The package itself looks OK. I will have a closer look at it, and if
there are no critical notes, it will be uploaded.
Hi Anton / Paul

As luck would have it, version 0.5.7 was released two days ago.
It contains some bug fixes, so I'd like to update my packaging for the new version before you upload.

Apologies for the CCs, but I'm not sure if this is going to end up on the list.

Regards
Graham