FWD: RFS: doublecmd/0.5.6-1 [ITP] -- twin-panel (commander-style) file manager

Hi all,

[Apparently not all e-mail ends up on d-mentors].

Graham is looking for a sponsor for his package "doublecmd":

* Package name    : doublecmd
  Version         : 0.5.6
  Upstream Author : Alexander Koblov <alexx2000@mail.ru>
* URL             : http://doublecmd.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL, LGPL
  Section         : utils

It builds the following binary packages:

doublecmd-common - twin-panel (commander-style) file manager
doublecmd-gtk - twin-panel (commander-style) file manager (GTK2)
doublecmd-gtk-dbg - twin-panel (commander-style) file manager (GTK2 - Debug)
doublecmd-qt - twin-panel (commander-style) file manager (Qt4)
doublecmd-qt-dbg - twin-panel (commander-style) file manager (Qt4 - Debug)

His packaging attempt is available here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/doublecmd.git

In addition, there is a separate help package which builds the following
binary packages:

doublecmd-help-en - Documentation for Double Commander (English)
doublecmd-help-ru - Documentation for Double Commander (Russian)
doublecmd-help-uk - Documentation for Double Commander (Ukranian)

His packaging attempt of the help package is available here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/doublecmd-help.git

Regards
Paul, for
Graham Inggs