Re: Volunteer in need of a mentor

On 2013-09-23 at 20:17:23 -0300, Beco wrote:
> Good! I'll start with that. But without a mentor it will be hard to
> know if I'm doing the right things, and I don't want to pollute the
> list with too basic questions. Anyway, thanks. I'll manage somehow.

You may also consider joining #debian-mentors on irc.debian.org
(see https://wiki.debian.org/IRC ), where you can ask questions
in a medium that is a bit less formal than the mailing list.

I have read about Debian Women's mentorship program, but I believe
it currently is suspended for lack of volunteers.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''