Re: Maintainer of GNS3 and Dynamips

Hallo Daniel,

maybe you want also to file a wishlist bug "new upstream version"
available against the packages. You can also upload your package to
debian-mentors and give a link to the .dsc in the filed bugs and then
maybe wait some time for reaction.

There is a procedure in the developer manual which handles MIA, maybe
you want to proceed as suggested here:
https://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/MIATeam

Best regards,
coldtobi