Issue with packaging a Hunspell dictionary (hunspell-en-med)

Hi,

I am packaging a Hunspell dictionary of English medical terms for
Debian Med (`hunspell-en-med'). Even though the packaging is complete
[0], but somehow it is not working as it should be as I am unable to
use the dictionary in OpenOffice: the dictionary is labelled as
"Unknown" and even selecting that doesn't work.

It appears that the same problem is with the German counterpart [1],
`hunspell-de-med', and for that also, the maintainer has found no
solution. I have also asked this in the `dict-common' mailing list.

Are we missing something or is this an expected bug?

Thanks,

[0] - http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/hunspell-en-med.git;a=summary
[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/medicalterms/+bug/401423

--