RFS: kismet -- Wireless sniffing and monitoring

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "kismet". I have adopted the
package which was abandoned for 3 years, updated to the latest
upstream version and made some heavy maintenance on the packaging
itself.

 * Package name    : kismet
  Version         : 2011.03.R2-1
  Upstream Author : Mike Kershaw (dragorn@kismetwireless.net)
 * URL             : http://www.kismetwireless.net/
 * License         : GPL+BSD
  Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:

kismet     - Wireless sniffing and monitoring - core
kismet-plugins - Wireless sniffing and monitoring - plugins

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/kismet

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kismet/kismet_2011.03.R2-1.dsc

PS: Please include my email in your responses, I am not subscribed in the list

Kind regards,

Nick Andrik