RFS: xpa -- Seamless communication between Unix programs

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xpa".

 * Package name    : xpa
   Version         : 2.1.13-1
   Upstream Author : Eric Mandel <eric@head.cfa.havard.edu>
 * URL             : http://hea-www.harvard.edu/RD/xpa/
 * License         : LGPLv2.1+
   Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

libxpa-dev - Seamless communication between Unix programs (development
files)
libxpa1    - Seamless communication between Unix programs (shared library)
tcl-xpa    - Seamless communication between Unix programs (Tcl interface)
xpa-tools  - Tools for seamless communication between Unix programs

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/xpa

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xpa/xpa_2.1.13-1.dsc

The package is needed in order to bring the astronomical package
"saods9" back into Debian (ITP:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=655648).

I would be glad about a review and if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

Ole Streicher